||SemTest Upper PCB (prototype board) |
Upper board for the SemTest. This is the prototype version which requires a few changes to be made so we are selling it at a discount.
Double-sided PCB with plated through holes, solder mask and silkscreen overlay. PCB outline is routed to shape.
202 x 122.5mm.
The required changes and notes are:
- No links need to be fitted - top layer tracks used instead.
- Some component value labels are wrong on the PCB silkscreen - refer to the published overlay diagram.
- Two 1W resistors to be replaced with wire links.
- The mounting position for VR10 has been rotated. It must be installed using insulated wire leads rather than tinned copper wire.
- The hole for S2's shaft must be enlarged.