||Firmware (Arduino sketch) file for the Arduino Music Player|
.ino sketch and libraries for the 8-bit Arduino microcontroller used in the Arduino Music Player project from the July 2017 issue.
- fixed a problem where pressing a button on the bottom row of the keypad during playback would cause the software to lock up
- added option to select both MP3 and .ogg (Ogg Vorbis) files to be played back
- added a recording time display
- made some changes to address dropouts during recording
- fixed a problem where the player would lock up if any music was played after using the record function
- added an option to select what number file to record to (the old incremental option can be selected by pressing 'A' on the keypad)
- recording starts from 00 instead of 01
- fixed the recording function only writing half the required data.
Added an experimental version that lets you enter the entire filename using the keypad when selecting a tracknum to play. It uses a rotating keypad like a mobile phone, and should match up with the characters on the keypad itself. Controls are listed under the function name createName(). It's stable though, just wanted to provide the older and newer option.