||44-pin Micromite Mk.2 complete kit|
A kit which includes the PCB, programmed microcontroller and all other parts to build the 44-pin Micromite Mk.2 module.
- double-sided PCB with plated through-holes, solder mask and silkscreen printing; code 24108141
- ICs: PIC32 Microcontroller (TQFP-44), FT232RL (TSSOP-28), LF33ABDT regulator (D-PAK)
- 1 red & 2 green LEDs (0805)
- Connectors: USB Mini-B connector, pin headers (2 x 22-pin, 1 x 5-pin, 1 x 3-pin, 1 x 2-pin) plus jumper shunt
- Capacitors: 2 x 47µF 6.3V tantalum capacitors (Case B), 5 x 100nF ceramic (1206)
- Resistors: 1 x 10kΩ, 2 x 330Ω, 1 x 100Ω (1206) + 1 x 330Ω (0805) + PTC fuse (1206)
- Right-angle tactile switch
For assembly instructions, see the article in the August 2014 issue.
Note: picture shows complete assembled module, kit does not come assembled. Some parts supplied may differ slighly in appearance from the image shown.