22 articles in the category "20 Boating/Nautical":
- June 2019: Feature: From a knotted rope to side-scanning SONAR by Dr David Maddison
- July 2017: Feature: We visit Incat - another Aussie success story by Ross Tester
- June 2017: Feature: The Flettner Rotating Sail and the Magnus Force by Ross Tester
- June 2017: Project: New Marine Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling Unit, Part 2 by Leo Simpson & John Clarke, kits: Jaycar KC5535, KC5536, PCBs: SC 04104171, 2 shop items
- May 2017: Project: New Marine Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling Unit by John Clarke, kits: Jaycar KC-5535, KC-5536, PCBs: SC 04104171, 2 shop items
- April 2016: Project: Touch-Screen Boat Computer With GPS by Geoff Graham, kits: Silicon Chip (Micromite LCD BackPack), PCBs: SC 07102122, 11 shop items
- July 2015: Feature: Electronics & The Queensland Boat Show by Kevin Poulter
- August 2011: Project: Rudder Position Indicator For Power Boats, Pt.2 by Nicholas Vinen, PCBs: SC 20107111/20107112/20107113/20107114, 5 shop items
- July 2011: Project: Rudder Position Indicator For Power Boats by Nicholas Vinen, PCBs: SC 20107111/20107112/20107113/20107114, 5 shop items
- February 2011: Feature: The Greenline 33 Diesel/Electric Hybrid Power Boat by Leo Simpson
- November 2010: Feature: Broadband Radar: A Quantum Leap Forward by Kevin Poulter
- November 2010: Project: Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling Unit For Boats, Pt.2 by Leo Simpson, kits: Jaycar KC5498, PCBs: SC 04109101, EPE 866, 2 shop items
- October 2010: Project: Build A GPS Boat Computer by Geoff Graham, kits: Altronics K1143, PCBs: SC 05101101, 3 shop items
- September 2010: Project: Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling Unit For Boats, Pt.1 by Leo Simpson & John Clarke, kits: Jaycar KC5498, PCBs: SC 04109101, EPE 866, 2 shop items
- July 2010: Feature: Electronics Goes Boating by Kevin Poulter
- March 2010: Project: A Solar-Powered Intruder Alarm For Sheds & Boats by John Clarke, kits: Altronics K6026 Jaycar KC5494, PCBs: SC 03103101, EPE 837, 2 shop items
- February 2010: Feature: Saving the Whales with the Aussie Pinger by Ross Tester
- January 2010: Feature: The Automatic Identification System (AIS) in the Pilbara by Stan Swan
- November 2009: Project: Twin-Engine Speed Match Indicator For Boats by John Clarke, kits: Altronics K6220 Jaycar KC5488, PCBs: SC 04111091, EPE 824, 2 shop items
- August 2009: Feature: What Ship Is That? by Stan Swan
- May 2002: Feature: Shark Shield: Keeping The Man-eaters at Bay by Ross Tester
- November 1997: Feature: Making Old Ships Go Faster by Silicon Chip
Article Contents Search
This page lets you search all the Silicon Chip magazines which are presently indexed (November 1987 to December 2019) by name, author or other metadata. Enter some text in one or more of the boxes below, then click the "Search" button or press enter.
If you select "Any" (default) and fill in multiple boxes, the results will contain articles that match on one or more of these fields. If you select "All" instead then only articles which match on all criteria will be displayed.
A match occurs when the word or words typed into a box are contained within the field being searched. For example, if you enter "audio" in the "Name" field then this will match projects with names such as "A Stereo Audio Compressor" or "3-Input Stereo Audio Switcher".
The search is is letter case insensitive, ie, it doesn't matter if you use upper or lower case. You can limit the search results to certain types of articles by clicking on the checkboxes at the top of the form.