23 articles in the category "17 Solar Energy, Wind Power and Renewables":
- March 2018: Feature: Generation IV Nuclear Power – making their own fuel by Dr David Maddison & Dr Mark Ho
- February 2018: Feature: Turning your garbage into useful electricity by Ross Tester
- July 2016: Feature: Australian World Record In Photovoltaic Efficiency by Ross Tester
- December 2015: Feature: The 2015 Bridgestone World Solar Challenge by Ross Tester
- October 2015: Feature: A Large Real-World Hybrid Solar System by Leo Simpson
- October 2015: Feature: Immortus: Australian Concept Electric Vehicle by Ross Tester
- May 2015: Feature: Home Solar Panel Electricity: Is It Worth It? by Alan Wilson
- November 2014: Feature: Solar Smoothing: What Happens When The Sun Goes Out? by Ross Tester
- February 2013: Feature: The Historic Rubicon Hydroelectric Scheme by Dr David Maddison
- March 2012: Feature: Q & A On The MPPT Solar Charger by Silicon Chip, 4 shop items
- August 2010: Feature: Solar Power When The Sun Doesn’t Shine by Richard Keech & Matthew Wright
- December 2009: Feature: World Solar Challenge – Sunswift Did Us Proud! by Ross Tester
- May 2007: Feature: Jaycar Sunswift III Solar Car Shatters Record by Leo Simpson
- February 2007: Feature: Viganella: Solar Power With A Twist by Ross Tester
- March 2005: Feature: Build Yourself A Windmill Generator, Pt.4 by Glenn Littleford
- February 2005: Feature: Build Yourself A Windmill Generator, Pt.3 by Glenn Littleford
- January 2005: Feature: Build Yourself A Windmill Generator, Pt.2 by Glenn Littleford
- December 2004: Feature: Build Yourself A Windmill Generator, Pt.1 by Glenn Littleford
- July 2003: Feature: Solar Power For Caravans & Motor-Homes by Collyn Rivers
- July 2002: Feature: Victoria's Solar Power Tower: A World First? by Sammy Isreb
- June 2002: Feature: Helios: The Solar-Powered Plane by Bob Young
- March 2002: Feature: Solar Power For All: Does It Add Up? by Ross Tester
- January 1999: Feature: 4.8MW - Blowing In The Wind by Leo Simpson
Article Contents Search
This page lets you search all the Silicon Chip magazines which are presently indexed (November 1987 to August 2019) by name, author or other metadata. Enter some text in one or more of the boxes below, then click the "Search" button or press enter.
If you select "Any" (default) and fill in multiple boxes, the results will contain articles that match on one or more of these fields. If you select "All" instead then only articles which match on all criteria will be displayed.
A match occurs when the word or words typed into a box are contained within the field being searched. For example, if you enter "audio" in the "Name" field then this will match projects with names such as "A Stereo Audio Compressor" or "3-Input Stereo Audio Switcher".
The search is is letter case insensitive, ie, it doesn't matter if you use upper or lower case. You can limit the search results to certain types of articles by clicking on the checkboxes at the top of the form.