17 articles in the category "13 Photography/Astronomy":
- April 2011: Project: A Speed Controller For Film Projectors by John Clarke, PCBs: SC 13104111, 4 shop items
- June 2009: Project: Build A Beam-Break Flash Trigger by Jim Rowe, kits: Altronics K6011, PCBs: SC 13106091/13106092, EPE 808/809, 2 shop items
- February 2009: Project: Programmable Time Delay Flash Trigger by Jim Rowe, kits: Altronics K6009, PCBs: SC 13102091, EPE 791, 2 shop items
- June 2008: Project: A Quick’n’Easy Digital Slide Scanner by Brian Coulson
- April 2008: Project: A Safe Flash Trigger For Your Digital SLR Camera by Ross Tester
- July 2003: Project: A "Smart" Slave Flash Trigger by Jim Rowe, kits: Altronics K8080, DSE K3228, Jaycar KC5364, PCBs: SC 13107031, EPE 560, 3 shop items
- April 2003: Project: Electric Shutter Release For Cameras by Julian Edgar
- October 1998: Project: Flash Attack! by Julian Edgar
- November 1997: Project: A Regulated Supply For Darkroom Lamps by Rick Walters, PCBs: SC 10107971, 2 shop items
- April 1995: Project: A Photographic Timer For Darkrooms by John Clarke, kits: DSE, Jaycar, PCBs: SC 10304951, 1 shop item
- March 1995: Project: IR Illuminator For CCD Cameras & Night Viewers by Branco Justic, kits: Oatley Electronics
- September 1994: Project: An Image Intensified Night Viewer by Leo Simpson, kits: Oatley Electronics
- August 1993: Project: A Microprocessor-Based Sidereal Clock by John Western, kits: John Western
- March 1993: Project: An Alarm-Triggered Security Camera by Tony Nixon, PCBs: SC 03103931/03103932
- March 1993: Project: A 24-Hour Sidereal Clock For Astronomers by Bob Flynn, PCBs: SC 04103931
- November 1992: Project: An Infrared Night Viewer by Branko Justic, kits: Oatley Electronics
- April 1988: Project: Build a Slave Flash Trigger by John Clarke & Greg Swain, PCBs: SC 13-1-588
Article Contents Search
This page lets you search all the Silicon Chip magazines which are presently indexed (November 1987 to January 2020) by name, author or other metadata. Enter some text in one or more of the boxes below, then click the "Search" button or press enter.
If you select "Any" (default) and fill in multiple boxes, the results will contain articles that match on one or more of these fields. If you select "All" instead then only articles which match on all criteria will be displayed.
A match occurs when the word or words typed into a box are contained within the field being searched. For example, if you enter "audio" in the "Name" field then this will match projects with names such as "A Stereo Audio Compressor" or "3-Input Stereo Audio Switcher".
The search is is letter case insensitive, ie, it doesn't matter if you use upper or lower case. You can limit the search results to certain types of articles by clicking on the checkboxes at the top of the form.