18 articles in the category "11 Battery Power, Inverters, Fences, UPS, Motor Speed":
- February 2019: Feature: El Cheapo Modules 22: Stepper Motor Drivers by Jim Rowe, 2 shop items
- August 2017: Feature: Lithium-ion cells – What You Need to Know! by Jim Rowe
- March 2016: Feature: Save Money By Replacing Batteries In Emergency Lights by Ross Tester
- June 2015: Feature: Tesla’s 7/10kWh Powerwall Battery: A Game Changer? by Ross Tester
- December 2013: Feature: Electric Superbikes: The Very Fast Sounds Of Silence by Ross Tester
- October 2013: Feature: Fit Your Cordless Drill With A Lithium Battery Pack by Leo Simpson
- November 2011: Feature: Power Your Pedal Pushie (Or Building An eBike) by Ross Tester
- June 2011: Feature: The FutureWave Energy Saver by Ross Tester
- June 2009: Feature: Mal’s Electric Vehicle Conversion by Leo Simpson
- December 2006: Feature: Bringing A Dead Cordless Drill Back To Life by Ross Tester
- July 2002: Feature: Applications For Fuel Cells by Gerry Nolan
- June 2002: Feature: Fuel Cells Explode! by Gerry Nolan
- April 2000: Feature: How To Run A 3-Phase Induction Motor From 240VAC by Peter Laughton
- March 1998: Feature: Feedback On The 500W Power Amplifier by Leo Simpson & Bob Flynn
- March 1995: Feature: Protection For Toroidal Power Transformers by Michael Larkin
- August 1989: Feature: An Introduction to Stepper Motors by Steve Payor
- January 1989: Feature: Kit Clinic & the UHF Remote Switch by John Clarke
- December 1988: Feature: Kit Clinic & The 100W Power Module by John Clarke
Article Contents Search
This page lets you search all the Silicon Chip magazines which are presently indexed (November 1987 to December 2019) by name, author or other metadata. Enter some text in one or more of the boxes below, then click the "Search" button or press enter.
If you select "Any" (default) and fill in multiple boxes, the results will contain articles that match on one or more of these fields. If you select "All" instead then only articles which match on all criteria will be displayed.
A match occurs when the word or words typed into a box are contained within the field being searched. For example, if you enter "audio" in the "Name" field then this will match projects with names such as "A Stereo Audio Compressor" or "3-Input Stereo Audio Switcher".
The search is is letter case insensitive, ie, it doesn't matter if you use upper or lower case. You can limit the search results to certain types of articles by clicking on the checkboxes at the top of the form.